Please note: This role requires being on-site in Lawrenceville, GA five days a week (no remote or hybrid options).
SIRUM is reimagining the future of US healthcare by connecting people with surplus medications at an affordable cost. Our goal is to leverage the ~$11B of surplus that goes to waste every year to improve health equity for the 10M adults in the US who can’t afford their prescriptions. Families’ health comes first and everyone deserves the medications they need to stay healthy. We deliver on this promise by ensuring medicine prices are low, stable, and transparent!
SIRUM is a fast-growing, non-profit, for-impact startup at the intersection of health tech + social enterprise. Founded at Stanford University and backed by Y Combinator, our platform moves $1M worth of medications every week, sourced from hundreds of medicine donors across dozens of states. Join us in building a national solution to the drug pricing epidemic that has been featured on The TED Mainstage, The New York Times, and Forbes.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a mission-driven, start-up team! As an Executive Assistant, you will have the opportunity to wear multiple hats as you play an integral role in making sure that everything runs smoothly at SIRUM. You’ll be responsible for supporting all three of our founders and providing admin support to ensure that company goals are accomplished and operations are running efficiently. In this role, you will report directly to Kiah Williams.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Support our three founders by providing admin support such as scheduling, travel, expenses, etc., to ensure that company goals are accomplished and operations run efficiently
- Manage communications between our corporate and front-line teams, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Serving as the point person for facility operations - from making sure that supplies (and snacks!) are stocked and equipment is maintained, to troubleshooting basic tech issues and making sure that mail gets to the right person.
- Acting as the main liaison for key vendors like landlords, security, maintenance, repairs, and shipping partners (FedEx and USPS) and acting as their handler when onsite in Atlanta.
- Researching and vetting new options for vendors when needed.
- Supporting senior leaders on key processes like state licensing and registration, expenses and reimbursements, partner invoicing, and more.
- Supporting ongoing business operations and ensuring that core business operations/ practices are accurate, on-time, and compliant.
- Partnering with our People Operations Manager to plan and execute team-wide events and initiatives that foster connection both virtually and in-person.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior leadership teams
- You have prior experience working in a fast-paced startup or social impact environment.
- You have strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- You are organized, have an eye for detail and excellence, and are a problem solver at heart.
- You are proficient with office productivity tools and have an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to maintain confidentiality for the company and all team members.
- You’re passionate about our vision to get every pill to a person in need, our belief that we can use technology to correct this market inefficiency, and our eagerness to build a national solution.
- You’re a systems thinker - you’re great at spotting patterns and seeing the bigger picture.
- You’re open to travel! This role is based in Lawrenceville, GA but may require travel a few times per year for team meetings and off-sites.
What we offer…
- Competitive salary.
- Huge social impact. You will see and feel the tangible impact of your work on a daily basis.
- Inside understanding into a high growth startup nonprofit. As a pivotal teammate on a small team, you will work directly with the founders, see the various aspects of how we operate, and be connected to the wider social impact sector.
- Great health benefits. We cover 100% of monthly premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for full-time team members. Team members also have access to on-demand primary care, virtual health visits, personal wellness coaches, personal health advocates for medical bills and scheduling, and mental health phone line and counseling.
- 401K matching. Full-time employees are also eligible for a 4% match for their 401K.
- Time off for rest. Get about 6 weeks of time off per year, including 2+ weeks of paid company holidays and 4 weeks of accrued PTO.
- Awesome team. We’re a collaborative, passionate and driven team with a growth mindset that is up for adventures from virtual escape rooms, to urban putt-putt, to rafting to trampoline bouncing to paddle-boarding.