Senior Product Manager -Climate Change
First Street Foundation
Sr. Product Manager for Risk Factor Enterprise - Connecting Climate Risk to Financial Risk
Our mission at First Street and Risk Factor is to make physical climate risk data accessible and actionable for businesses, governments, and individuals. We started seven years ago by working with the world’s leading climate scientists to create groundbreaking, climate-adjusted models for Flood, Wildfire, Extreme Heat, and Hurricane Wind. Climate-based disasters cost the US billions each year. Our data leads to smarter decisions that reduce the impact of climate change on businesses, communities, and individuals.
Our data and tools are already used by:
- Government agencies. Ranging from the U.S. Department of Treasury to Fannie Mae
- Companies. Ranging from Bank of America to Amazon
- Millions of consumers on Redfin, Realtor.com, All State, and more.
But we’re just getting started. We are hiring to build out our Risk Factor climate risk platform to meet the growing demand for climate risk analytics.
We are seeking a talented and driven Sr. Product Manager to join our team as we build out our enterprise offering for Risk Factor. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, you will manage a junior product manager and collaborate closely with a dedicated design partner and a team of five engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end ownership of our enterprise product roadmap to meet the needs of our business customers.
- Conducting user research through customer calls and user testing to gain insights that inform our product investments. This includes understanding upcoming regulations and reporting requirements.
- Producing clear product specifications that allow for rapid product development
- Defining and analyzing metrics to assess the success of our products and using data-driven insights to make informed decisions.
To excel in this role, we expect you to possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with complex data and math
- Deep curiosity and ownership for everything you ship, demonstrating a passion for delivering exceptional products.
- Strong product instincts with a deep understanding of user experience design and the ability to incorporate user empathy into product development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, allowing you to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work from our Seattle office three days a week
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bi-annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Voluntary 401K plan and life insurance
- Generous paid time off, holidays and sick leave
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Tech startup environment and dog-friendly office
- Working on the world’s biggest issue with other passionate teammates