Partner Success Manager - Ohio
Who We Are:
Zearn is the nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to inspire all kids to love learning math. Everything we do is driven by our belief that every kid is a math kid. Our top-rated learning platform is designed to catch kids up and move them forward in grade-level math.
And it works. Large-scale efficacy research shows students who use Zearn make significant gains in math proficiency, including the students who start multiple grade levels behind.
As a nonprofit, all of our work is driven by what is best for kids. At the same time, we operate as an intense and fast-moving technology company, inclusively solving hard problems that will impact current and future generations. The problems we solve require expertise in pedagogy, software development, persuasion, psychology, design, writing, video production, problem solving, and countless other disciplines.
As an organization that is always stretching to get to the next level of impact, every single person owns mission critical work. If you’re ready to join our Team of problem solvers, and own work that will drive us to achieve impact at scale, we are looking for you. Learn more about us at https://about.zearn.org/.
What This Role Will Do:
We are looking for a talented, multi-tasking Partner Success Manager who has outstanding communication skills and can build collaborative and productive relationships (both external & internal). As a Partner Success Manager, you’ll act as a critical connection to our users as we work to educate, support, deepen, and expand partnerships with schools and districts. This includes the following:
Cultivate relationships and educate new users on Zearn Math
- Lead calls, webinars, and demonstrations for school and district administrators to learn about the benefits of Zearn Math
- Manage on-going communication with interested administrators to support their education and decision-making process
- Participate in company-wide events and conferences to share information on Zearn Math and engage with new potential partners
Support and expand Zearn Partnerships
- Develop tailored plans for how to best support school or district partners with their Zearn Math implementation
- Build collaborative relationships with administrators, coaches, and teachers and act as main Zearn contact for partner schools and districts
- Work closely with partners throughout implementation to cultivate strong usage and drive impact for teachers and students
- Continuously educate partners about Zearn’s offerings to support implementation
Act as key connection point between Zearn team and Partners
- Identify and communicate key learnings on resources and products to Zearn team to support iteration and improvement
- Share partner prospects to support partner development pipeline
What You’ll Bring To The Role:
- BA/BS in a related field
- 7+ years of experience in K-8 education
- 2+ years of experience in a school / district leadership position (e.g. Director of Math, Principal)
- Demonstrated relationship building and communication skills
- Commitment to Zearn’s mission of providing an exceptional education to all children
- A desire to join an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment at a high-growth organization
This role is based in Ohio and you must live in Ohio to be considered for the role.
Some clients will request onsite visits, other meetings will be conducted online. This role will require multi-day travel at least 6-8 times a year. Additionally, you may be asked to travel to our New York City office periodically for team building.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K matching, parental leave, and a generous PTO policy. We also offer a collegial and passionate culture and the potential to positively impact the lives of millions of children.
TO APPLY: https://apply.workable.com/j/D3758F4164
Zearn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.