WorkMoney is dedicated to lowering costs and raising incomes for all Americans to make American life more affordable and American families more economically secure. We provide products, services, perks, benefits, tips, and tools to help members improve their financial lives, and we have become a trusted source of information about financial matters, economic policy, and public debates about the economy for our 5.5 million (and growing) members. We also activate and engage our members in advocacy campaigns to support policies and elected leaders to support our core vision that everyone in America can afford to live a good life. You can find out more about WorkMoney at workmoney.org and Facebook.
Overview of Data Science & Analytics at WorkMoney
At WorkMoney, Data Science & Analytics delivers meaningful research, experimentation, A/B testing, data infrastructure, rigorous data analysis, and robust reporting to internal teams. The Analytics team is responsible for providing the backbone data analyses and insights to teams engaging with members across multiple communications channels. The team focuses on creating dashboards and tools that help WorkMoney determine the impact of our work to our members.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
The Data Analyst position is a role needed to streamline internal processes for data requests, data sharing, and reporting. By helping to manage and improve our existing reporting and self-service data capabilities, the Data Analyst will provide data outputs that help our internal teams understand whether our programs are having the intended positive impacts on our members’ lives. The work you’d do would have a tremendous impact on decisions related to what content we send to members, and products we promote that can improve the lives of everyday Americans.
- Provide audience lists and segments: work closely with the Senior Analytics Manager and members of the Engagement team to provide targeted audience lists for SMS and email programs.
- Support ad hoc data requests: provide timely ticket response to data requested by departments for internal and external use.
- Create new and maintain existing analytics dashboards to track key metrics: work closely with teams to understand and monitor metrics, insights, and trends according to the programmatic goals and strategies.
- Establish cross-departmentmental relationships grounded in trust: work closely with stakeholders to provide data services and insights with a robust understanding of their needs.
- Act as a data resource across departments: help others to use tools, interpret results, and think about data with support from the Senior Analytics Manager, developing content and encouraging colleagues to apply a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Align programmatic needs and data infrastructure: serve as an advocate and feedback loop for departments to improve data integrity, tracking, and maintenance.
Collaborate with colleagues to improve data processes: codify data processes for managing and executing data requests to increase efficiency.