General Volunteering Opportunities: Digital Democracy
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
About UsWe Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated Fast Forward nonprofit technology grantee. We Vote is building a movement of excellent, passionate, part-time volunteers (starting with the founders) who build mobile technologies that will touch and mobilize millions of voters on Election Day. We believe that many voters are busy, distracted, and impatient. We have a goal of providing a positive voting experience that helps people decide how to vote. More information at https://www.wevote.us or on Twitter @WeVote. Interested in other areas to join the We Vote Movement?We Vote is always interested in connecting with people who are passionate about politics and excited to use technology to educate voters and increase voter turnout. If you have 4+ hours a week to devote to We Vote and can meet at least twice a month with your team (times are below), then please apply and be sure to include a letter letting us know where/how you would like to volunteer, any past volunteer activities, etc.Team meeting times:
- Marketing Analytics: every Wednesday at 9am Pacific Time (10am Mountain, 11am Central, Noon Eastern).
- Marketing Content: every Tuesday at 11am Pacific Time (Noon Mountain, 1pm Central, 2pm Eastern).
- Political Data: every Wednesday at 5pm Pacific Time (6pm Mountain, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern)
- Recruiting: every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific Time (5:30pm Mountain, 6:30pm Central, 7:30pm Eastern).
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence, and want to do meaningful work that will make a difference.
- 4+ hours per week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers.