Technical Trainer, Political Data Collection
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Volunteer: Technical Trainer, Political Data Collection - This is a remote role (within the US) Join the We Vote MovementWe Vote has an open volunteering position for a Technical Trainer, Political Data Collection (~2 hours per week) who wants to use their existing skills and learn new skills, while helping strengthen American Democracy. About UsWe Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated What You’ll Do
- Learn all of We Vote's political data gathering tools, including the Candidate/Politician database, Advocacy groups database, and Voter guide collection tools
- Record more videos explaining how to use all tools
- Make edits to Political Data Managers Handbook
- Train and nurture Political Data Managers to make sure they can use these state-of-the-art tools to accomplish We Vote's political-data-gathering strategy
- Review work product from the team and propose strategies for improving efficiency
- Respond to requests from project manager to train new team members.
- Provide brief reports in meetings and via email about the status of the training program.
- At least 1-2 hours each week during our core team hours M-F 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- You are currently located in the US and can work one or two hours that overlap with US PT per week.
- Help maintain and add some political data information to We Vote’s political database
- If you have more than 2 hours to volunteer each week, there are other ways you can get involved with We Vote