Development Director, Fundraising
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Volunteer: Development Director, Fundraising - This is a remote role (within the US) Join the We Vote MovementWe Vote has an open volunteering position for a Development Director, Fundraising (~2 hours per week) who wants to use their existing skills and learn new skills, while helping strengthen American Democracy. About UsWe Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated What You’ll Do
- Work with our Executive Director and give strategic guidance to our 4+ person Donor Relations team
- Edit documents, websites, and messages intended for donors
- Work with the team to develop fundraising strategies, including small dollar donation campaigns
- Review lists of potential donors and propose strategies for connecting with them
- Research funding opportunities, and help identify new potential donors
- Edit grant proposals
- At least 1-2 hours each week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- You are currently located in the US and can work one or two hours that overlap with US PT per week.
- Help maintain and add information to We Vote’s donor database
- Help identify grants We Vote can apply for
- If you have more than 2 hours to volunteer each week, there are other ways you can get involved with We Vote