Project Manager, Political Data Collection
Washington, DC, USA · Washington, DC, USA · Colombia
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Volunteer: Project Manager, Political Data Collection - This is a remote role (within the US) Join the We Vote MovementWe Vote has an open volunteering position for a Project Manager, Political Data Collection (~2 hours per week) who wants to use their existing skills and learn new skills, while helping strengthen American Democracy. About UsWe Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated What You’ll Do
- Run weekly Agile meetings for your own team of Political Data Managers
- Facilitate communication within the team, and with other We Vote teams:
- Community Outreach, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Social, Newsletter Team, Analytics & Ads, Research Team, Internship Program, Recruiting
- Work with individuals on the team to find tasks that fit each team member's skill level
- Review work product from the team and propose strategies for improving efficiency
- Support and track all team member’s OKRs and Key Results. Train team members unfamiliar with OKRs.
- Follow up with contributors as their deadlines approach, adjust schedules, and communicate changes to everyone else affected by delays
- Provide brief reports in meetings and via email and in our team newsletter about the status of key projects
- At least 1-2 hours each week during our core team hours M-F 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- You are currently located in the US and can work one or two hours that overlap with US PT per week.
- Help maintain and add some political data information to We Vote’s political database
- If you have more than 2 hours to volunteer each week, there are other ways you can get involved with We Vote