Senior Project Manager - VoterTech
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Volunteer: Sr. Project Manager: Digital DemocracyThis is a long-term volunteer role Join the We Vote MovementWe Vote has an open volunteering position for a senior project manager (2-3 hours per week) who wants to use existing skills to help strengthen American Democracy. We Vote is a great opportunity to get involved with supporting American Democracy. About UsWe Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated What You’ll Do
- Maintain the master schedule for all We Vote volunteer activities across 6 teams (40+ volunteers), in collaboration with 1-2 other Senior Project Manager volunteers
- Support and track all team member’s OKRs and Key Results. Train team members unfamiliar with OKRs.
- Provide brief reports in meetings and via email and in our team newsletter about the status of key projects
- Follow up with contributors as their deadlines approach, adjust schedules, and communicate changes to everyone else affected by delays
- At least 2 hours per week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (3 hours preferred)
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with project management tools that can track dependencies
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You have a passion for the latest technology, and are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- Alignment with our Code of Conduct
- If you have more than 2 hours to volunteer each week, there are other ways you can get involved related to supporting the team.