Volunteer: Social Media Community Manager-REMOTE
Marketing & Communications
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Tutoria connects people in need with volunteer tutors via our online platform. Volunteers and clients sign up at https // tutoria.io. They select their interests (English tutoring, US Citizenship, or legal aid) and availability. They then connect with one another via direct message. Why Tutoria? There is a strong demand from immigrants for education and legal services around the world. There is also a large supply of volunteers offering to teach such classes. The bottleneck is that connecting immigrants and volunteers is done manually by non-profit staff, who do not have the capacity to provide matching/scheduling services. As a volunteer, you will not only create a social impact by helping us meet this need; you will benefit personally by working closely with a passionate group of volunteer professionals, including Tutoria’s leadership. The Ask We are seeking a social media expert to help us connect Tutoria with potential tutors and clients. We are looking for someone with knowledge of social media analytics to better target the cultures and demographics of our clientele in order to improve our ability to engage with them. In addition to the skills listed above, your responsibilities will include the following
- Knowledge of social media analytics and KPIs.
- SEO expertise.
- Maintain the tone and voice of Tutoria on all social media platforms.
- Deliver prompt responses to consumer questions and comments on the social networking sites LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Encourage our volunteers to use best practices as an extension of our social media strategy to improve our current social media plan.
- Engage with other brands and users on various social media platforms to increase the visibility of the Tutoria brand there.
- English and Spanish language proficiency is a plus.
See more open positions at Tutoria
Something looks off?