Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
About TechBridgeTechBridge is a nonprofit that arms other nonprofits on the frontline of alleviating the causes of poverty and technology that will allow them to expand the impact of their mission for the millions of men, women, and children who suffer from lack of access to shelter, food, employment , education, healthcare, and financial literacy.We are a group of technology-minded, people-focused problem solvers. We believe the best way to eliminate generational poverty is by helping to grow the impact of the nonprofits who have their boots on the ground. The TechBridge mission is to break the cycle of generational poverty through the innovative use of technology to transform nonprofit and community impact. We fulfill our mission by providing nonprofits engaged in poverty alleviation with improved capabilities, data, and operations; enhancing agency collaboration through data and resource sharing; and improving collective action among communities through performance metrics, shared outcomes, and insightful analytics. TechBridge works to give people the best chance of avoiding poverty through technology enhancements that build capacity and facilitate collaboration within communities. We support organizations that work within our four pillars: Hunger Relief, Homeless Support, Social Justice, and Workforce Development. About The RoleTechBridge is seeking a skilled, experienced Salesforce Architect to engage at all levels of Salesforce consulting projects, including sales, requirements, design, development, delivery, and support – both for client-facing and internal projects. The Salesforce Architect reports to the Director of Engineering and deeply understands how software can be used to solve nonprofit business issues.The ideal candidate will have 5 years of Salesforce experience, including experience launching complex, public-facing Salesforce deployments. The candidate must be self-driven, have strong critical thinking skills, and have extensive experience developing technical solutions to real-world business problems and translating technical challenges and solutions to leadership. This role is adept at identifying the core need or problem to be solved, which is often different from the problem stated.This is a contract position with the possibility of full time employment. Responsibilities
- Participate in producing pre-sales estimates
- Gather requirements from client interviews, meetings, whiteboarding & documentation analysis to provide oversight of the solution throughout the project; ensure clients can make educated decisions on recommended services/products for sign off
- Process design (flow mapping & scenario design) & document business workflows and requirements
- Solution design – including object model, security, reports, custom APEX requirements
- Identification/selection of products, apps, and/or third-party tools necessary for a solution
- Identify appropriate options to meet both financial constraints and business needs
- Solution implementation – Salesforce.com configuration of data models, workflows/process builders/flows, security configuration of profiles/permission sets/sharing rules, and configuration of 3rd party AppExchange packages
- Manage developers and jr. consultants
- User Acceptance Testing, client training, and ongoing support
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform, which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- A minimum of 1-year exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) of work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build and sustain internal and external relationships and to articulate and communicate with influence.
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to have a highly technical conversation with IT teams as well as simplify complex topics to non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization and time management; Ability to manage multiple project timelines and meeting schedules.
- Strong self-management and self-direction to manage a portfolio of projects and customers; Ability to manage multiple project timelines and meeting schedules.
- Prototyping (InVision or similar)
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work with industry participants or consulting for the industry
- Knowledge of Exponent Case Management (ECM) is a plus
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)