Sr. Enterprise Account Manager, MoneyGram Access
Stellar Development Foundation
Interested in working on cutting-edge blockchain technology and creating equitable access to the global financial system? Since 2014, the mission-driven team at the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has helped fuel the tremendous growth of the Stellar blockchain network, an open-source platform that operates at high-scale today. Developers and companies around the world build on it, and the SDF team is expanding to support the rapidly growing and changing Stellar ecosystem.
MoneyGram Access is a first-of-its-kind program connecting blockchain technology, digital assets, and the cash economy. Users can convert dollar stablecoins on the Stellar network into fiat currency at MoneyGram locations around the world. With agents in over 200 countries and territories, this provides a truly global connection between the physical and digital worlds, greatly increasing the utility of digital assets. We are looking for a proven executor to lead SDF’s efforts to maintain and grow this program. In addition to growing the existing capabilities, this person will also own key relationships with MoneyGram and search for new areas to partner on and grow.
In this role, you will:
- Manage overall business relationship with MoneyGram and continued success of MoneyGram Access in the Stellar Ecosystem
- Work with stakeholders from engineering, product, and other groups to maintain our existing work and identify, implement, and grow new projects
- Work with MoneyGram’s product and business leadership on strategy for the MoneyGram non-custodial wallet
- Work with digital wallets integrating with MoneyGram Access and help guide them through integration
- Develop strategy for how to use MoneyGram capabilities, including cross chain opportunities to improve the overall Stellar network
- Identify and help close other scale ramps for Stellar, similar to MoneyGram Access
- Serve as an internal leader to drive initiatives and advocate for these partners
- You have 7+ years of relevant account management experience, including working in fintech
- You are a self-starter and have a natural curiosity towards exponential technologies
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, financial inclusion, and the Stellar network.
- You have significant experience working with internal and external stakeholders to execute complex projects and/or business negotiations
- You see projects through to completion and always communicate outcomes to stakeholders
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment with multiple stakeholders while having a high degree of accountability and autonomy.
We offer competitive pay with a base salary range for this position of $160,000 - $220,000 depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, we offer lumen-denominated grants along with the following perks and benefits:
- Competitive health, dental & vision coverage
- Flexible time off + 15 company holidays including a company-wide holiday break
- Paid parental leave
- Life & ADD
- Short & Long term disability
- FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401K (4% match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly gym allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks in-office
- L&D budget of $1,500/year
- Company retreats