Data Engineer and Analyst
Solve Education! is a non-profit organization committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. We are looking to hire a skilled data engineer and analyst who can create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain solutions, find trends in data sets, and develop algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
- Able to design and deploy large-scale data platforms and data warehouses.
- Able to design and deploy ETL and data ingest tools and strategies in a cloud platform
- Experience with relational systems, object stores, and Google Cloud’s Big Query
- Strong SQL and/or NoSQL database knowledge
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Able to employ analytical thinking to investigate issues and develop solutions
- Great understanding of quantitative and analytics research methods and ability to design, execute, and analyze research independently from start to finish
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Required language: English)
- Experience as a Data Engineer, Data Warehouse, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Intelligence, Data transformation, and/or Data Modelling is a plus.
- Build and maintain database system and model for the dashboard and report visualization.
- Collects, integrates, aggregates, transforms, and wrangles data at scale to enable data science activities, self-service analytics, and production analytics such as machine learning.
- Maintaining our data warehouse and storage system to ensure it’s reliable and quality.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insight into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Proactively seek to find trends and opportunities for improvement in the product/other ongoing initiatives based on data.
- Design experiments to verify implementation results in the application and provide recommendations.
- Document research plans and maintain accurate and current record-keeping of experimental result
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com.