Talent Manager (Malaysia)
Salary: Subject to Negotiation
Solve Education! is a philanthropic organization committed to enabling people to empower themselves through education. We are looking for a Talent Manager in Malaysia responsible for discovering, developing, and managing potential talents, signing deals and clients, and supporting talents in achieving professional goals. This will be your perfect opportunity if you are driven to educate the world.
- Working remotely with the international team
- Internet package incentive
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve business performance
- Identify, and conduct talent searchers
- Evaluating potential talent
- Creating pitches and presenting to prospective clients
- Negotiating deals and contracts
- Fulfing sourcing requirements and achieving the placement target
- Promoting talent to clients through various marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain a network of clients.
- Provide guidance and support to help talent improve their skills, develop their value, and enhance their marketability.
- Create development plans tailored to the specific needs of each client.
You are a fit if you:
- Are proficient in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and contract management abilities
- Ability to adapt and be agile in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Are able to organise data and produce reports
- Previous work experience as a Talent Sourcer, HR Manager or similar position
- Understanding of the recruitment processes and policies
Send your application to email@example.com