Partnership Manager (Nigeria)
Solve Education! is a non-profit organization committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. We are seeking talents to join our team as we aim to get students to learn the skills they need to lead a meaningful life through our telegram English and Employability chatbot, Ed the Learning Bot. Success in the role means you get more beneficiaries to learn with us while ensuring the existing communities remain engaged. Check out Ed The Learning Bot at https://ed.solveeducation.org/.
1. Identify suitable partners that are a good fit for Solve Education to scale our e-learning solutions
2. Manage communications with different stakeholders, including but not limited to organisations, business owners, schools, teachers, and students in Indonesia and other regional countries
3. Launch and manage user acquisition efforts and campaigns
4. Create experiment documentation for active projects using Google Suite
5. Facilitate physical and virtual engagements within and outside learner’s communities
6. Project management activities with the above stakeholders
7. Execute and deliver ideas to improve community engagement
1. At least 1 year of work experience in the field of marketing, program management or operations
2. Have project management experience
3. A background in creating marketing campaigns and/or growing communities is a big plus.
4. A goal-driven individual who can learn fast from experimental results
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
6. Ability to remain focused in a team and result-oriented environment.
7. Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-production team environment.
8. Proven ability to collaborate in a multicultural team.
9. Ability to handle the responsibilities of remote work and deliver results.
You need to have a “can do” attitude to qualify for this role, and you will work remotely. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further through email.
Send your resume and application to email@example.com.
Something looks off?