Middle-level Fullstack Developer
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Type of work: Hybrid
Salary : Negotiable
Solve Education! is a non-profit organization committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. We are currently looking for a skilled Fullstack Developer who can build amazing websites and maintain the stability of Solve Education!’s current websites.
- Exposure to collaboration and making a positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our International network, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet allowance
- Internet package allowance
- Leadership incentive
- Responsible for developing and maintaining web applications in SolveEducation.
- Experience performing root cause analysis to solve any bugs or issues related to web applications and identify opportunities for improvement on front-end and back-end sites.
- Able to maintain legacy system and giving insight on how to improve
- Able to employ analytical thinking to investigate issues and develop solutions.
- Keeps current with new web technologies, coding standards, and best practices.
- Has a good understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Integrates third-party software into our web applications.
- Create documentation of projects.
- Make sure any changes and code contain unit testing or any testing related to the project.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role, including management of the end-to-end life cycle to produce software/applications and post-launch maintenance
- Ability to visualize systems that solve problems and to propose solutions
- Oversight and performance of testing and feedback
- Implementation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Experience with React/Redux framework and Testing Library (JEST, React Testing Library, phpunit, pytest).
- Ability in PHP and Python is a plus.
- Experience in frameworks like Django from Python and Laravel from PHP is a big plus.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-production, team environment.
- Experience with user interfaces, image optimization, scripting, web accessibility standards, design & development standards, and cross-platform browser issues.
- Experience with version control software. Git or Bitbucket.
- Familiar with project tracking software like gitlab.
- Proven ability to collaborate in a multicultural team.
- Knowledge of modern education systems and development fields is desirable.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Required language: English).
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Solve Education!
Something looks off?