Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Type of work: Hybrid
Base salary : Rp6.000.000,- or negotiable
Solve Education! is a non-profit organisation committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. We are looking for a Product Reseacher responsible for develop a deep understanding for the products and programs, develop new and cutting edge testing, and work across teams to report your findings. This would be your perfect opportunity if you are driven to educate the world.
- Exposure to collaboration and making a positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our International network, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet allowance
- Internet package allowance
- Leadership incentive
- Perform in-house testing of products and assist in the development of new testing methods and the identification of new testing criteria
- Research the constructions, product specifications, and performance capabilities of new and updated products
- Manage the data and results of our in-house testing and collaborate to develop and refine our practices
- Document research plans and maintain accurate and current record-keeping of experimental results
- Collect and collate results and inferences to report to supervisor, project team and senior colleagues.
- Collaborate effectively with fellow project members to accomplish team goals in an efficient manner
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken (equivalent to C1 or above in CEFR)
- Experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve problems
- Experience conducting multiple different methods of research
- Ability to translate research findings into actionable data-driven recommendations
- Able to work independently
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Solve Education!
Something looks off?