IT Manager - Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
JOB ID: 57708 Title: IT Manager Location - Bangalore Experience: 4+ Years About Rocket LearningRocket Learning is a high growth ed-tech non-profit with the mission of catalyzing early childhoodeducation and community engagement in India. We work with central government and stategovernments to impact over 1mn children. Established by a passionate founding group (IIT, IIM, HBS,Rochester, MBB,start-up alumni) Board and backed by reputed funders, we are a diverse team ofpassionate, energetic and optimistic folks with a shared ambition of transforming India’s educationsystem. Key Responsibilities
- Connect with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide better solutions.
- Able to solve potential problems like team building, API issues, and troubleshooting.
- Configuring, testing, and troubleshooting network equipment such as WiFi access Points / Mobile devices, meeting devices, and applications.
- Experience building and deploying project infrastructure across various physical, Virtualised, and containerized platforms and understanding stakeholders’ requirements.
- Taking ownership of the projects/workstreams and managing them end-to-end.
- Design thinking and building solutions with scalability and stability in mind, along with People management.
- Experience with cloud-based technology such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure.
- Managing, developing, and enhancing modules for IT-related tasks.
- Lead & Assist teammates in various IT-related functions and keep them motivated.
- Communicating the work progress with the team manager, stakeholders, and management team.
- Research, Evaluate and recommend Hardware and Software requirements.
- Experience of 4+ years in the field of IT management.
- Must have experience in AWS, Azure, MySQL, and Python.
- Good to have experience working with ticket-handling tools.
- Having lead experience would be preferred.
- Ability to take leadership/ownership in ambiguous situations, even when unsupervised.
- Seamless communication with your manager and other team members.
- Close alignment with RL's core values and principles
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic and optimistic - committed to transformation.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity.