Senior Program Manager-Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
JOB ID:57696 Title: Senior Program Manager Location - Mumbai Experience: 4+ Years About Rocket LearningRocket Learning is a high growth ed-tech non-profit with the mission of catalyzing early childhoodeducation and community engagement in India. We work with central government and stategovernments to impact over 1mn children. Established by a passionate founding group (IIT, IIM, HBS,Rochester, MBB,start-up alumni) Board and backed by reputed funders, we are a diverse team ofpassionate, energetic and optimistic folks with a shared ambition of transforming India’s educationsystem. Overview: This position is a mid-senior level full time position whose principal aim is to help to enhance early childhood education in the state. The Senior Program Manager will report to Program Lead and be responsible for the recruitment, supervision and development of 3-5 statewide program managers. Key Results
- Early childhood education provides improved outcomes for children.
- New state policies are created to ensure and guarantee the improvements.
- Anganwadi workers and parents increase their skill levels as educators.
- The new program team is made up of high performers devoted to the cause.
- Assist the government in charting a roadmap for early childhood education in the state.
- Build strong relationships with the state and district gov't stakeholders.
- Translate data from the field into insights. Create goals based on those insights, broken down into small, actionable milestones.
- Hold regular meetings to collaborate with gov't partners, understand their work and build personal relationships.
- Be close to the "customers": meet regularly with the children, their parents, anganwadi workers, district and block level officials and build relationships.
- Hire, train and grow a team of colleagues committed to their own learning and ensure communication among team members is frequent and effective.
- Weekly updates and Quarterly reports
- All communication requirements and protocols
- Statewide implementation of RL's programs
- All support, safety, goal setting and training needs for your team
- Seamless communication with your managers and colleagues
- Close alignment with RL's core values and principles.
- Mission driven, enthusiastic and optimistic - committed to transformation.
- Enjoyment and ability to handle multiple projects and solve problems in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment.