Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
1-4 years of experience Responsibilities
- Running end-to-end Product analytics using data science to derive insights and boost user engagement learning outcomes using Alteryx, R or Python.
- Run and analyse impact of large-scale AB tests and experiments upto 200k users per test to derive insights on product and nudge design.
- Visualize analytical insights through Power BI/ Tableau dashboards.
- Collect, clean and analyse quantitative and qualitative analysis to derive insights on user engagement. patterns, learning patterns, learning and user engagement correlations.
- Run custom analytics to identify causal patterns for engagement including the impact of gender, teacher engagement, peer engagement.
- Liaisoning with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong aptitude for analytics and analytical thinking; prior analytics background required.
- Strong analytical skills (data manipulation, crunching, mining) with knowledge of or ability to quickly upskill on relational database and tools like R/ Stata/ Python/ Alteryx/ SQL.
- Strong visualization skills and demonstrable experience in visualization tools like Power BI/ Tableau.
- Education qualification: Minimum graduate with 2 years of professional work experience (at least 1 year in data/ analytics related role).
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Advanced Excel and Powerpoint and strong communication skills – Written and oral.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ownership in ambiguous situations.