HR Associate-(Employee Experience Associate)
People & HR
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
About Rocket LearningRocket Learning is a high growth ed-tech non-profit with the mission of catalyzing early childhood education and community engagement in India. We link the government system's teachers and daycare workers with parents and communities, using technology, media and social influence techniques. Rocket Learning is partnering at scale with state governments in Maharashtra, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh, Delhi and UP to impact 900,000+ 3–8 year-old children in 60,000+ schools and anganwadis. The average child in a Rocket Learning cohort attains skills at the top third of a non-RL class at the cost of 50c/child/year, and the model is the subject of an ongoing RCT by MIT-JPAL. Overview - This role is a full time role in the HR team , the candidate will be reporting to the HR Manager . The candidate will be expected to be champion of hiring process within 6 months of joining the organisation. They shall be also shall be expected to have exceptional emotional quotient and passion for organizational development. Employee Experience Associate-Bangalore Experience: 6months-2 years. Role
- Recruiting high quality candidates
- Contacting candidate references and verifying them.
- Corresponding with recruitment agencies
- Assisting managers, and leaders in creating JDs and broadcasting across multiple channels
- Managing HR records, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with training and development
- Communicating with Potential Candidates
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidates interested in social enterprises as a means of creating impact
- Mission Driven, optimistic and enthusiastic- believe in achieving transformational change
- High level of spoken and written fluency in English.
- Education qualification: Minimum graduate with 1-2 years of work experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to take leadership in ambiguous situations, even when unsupervised
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of database software, office software, and email systems.
- Action-biased, ability to set priorities, plan & meet timelines