Program Manager- New Delhi
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Rocket Learning Building an equal foundation, early Job Description – Program Manager Salary : 30-35k/MonthOverview - We are currently looking for a Program Manager to work directly with the Program Lead and the senior leadership team The candidate will be expected to establish, grow and lead relationships with senior officials and stakeholders while being a part a small, high-performance team with collaborative work culture Location - New Delhi Key results
- Establishing strong connect with district(s) stakeholders.
- Become trust advisor on ECE/ FLN.
- Enhanced skills of teachers resulting from teacher trainings
- Constant , relevant and meaningful insights from the field
- Conducting regular field visits , calling parents and teachers
- Communicating regularly with all key stakeholders - BSA/ DPO, BEOs/ CDPOs, etc.
- Conducting regular teacher training
- Taking ownership of the projects/workstreams and managing it end-to-end
- Performing other relevant day to day operational tasks
- Developing and maintaining relations with multiple government officials
- Weekly updates and Quarterly reports
- All communication requirements and protocols
- Districtwide implementation of RL's programs
- Being a team player and supporting the team
- Ability to liaison with government systems on a regular basis
- Ability to take leadership in ambiguous situations, even when unsupervised
- Seamless communication with your managers and colleagues
- Close alignment with RL's core values and principles.
- Mission driven, enthusiastic and optimistic - committed to transformation.
- Experience of 1-3 years in the development sector.