Program Manager- Uttar Pradesh
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India · Bareli, Madhya Pradesh8, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Program Manager-Bareilly, MoradabadUttar Pradesh Salary: 30,000-32000/- per month Company OverviewRocket Learning is a high growth ed-tech non-profit with the mission of catalyzing early childhood education and community engagement in India. Established by a passionate founding group comprising alumni of IIT, IIM, HBS, Rochester, and MBB, we work with central and state governments to impact over 1 million children. Our board is reputed, and we are backed by reputed funders. We are a diverse team of passionate, energetic, and optimistic folks with a shared ambition of transforming India’s education system.Role and ResponsibilitiesWe are currently looking for a Program Manager to work directly with the Program Lead and the senior leadership team. The candidate will be expected to establish, grow and lead relationships with senior officials and stakeholders while being a part a small, high-performance team with collaborative work culture.Key Results
- Establishing strong connect with district(s) stakeholders
- Become trust advisor on ECE/ FLN. Enhanced skills of teachers resulting from teacher trainings
- Constant, relevant, and meaningful insights from the field
- Conducting regular field visits, calling parents and teachers
- Communicating regularly with all key stakeholders - BSA/ DPO, BEOs/ CDPOs, etc.
- Conducting regular teacher training
- Taking ownership of the projects/workstreams and managing it end-to-end
- Performing other relevant day-to-day operational tasks
- Developing and maintaining relations with multiple government officials
- Weekly updates and Quarterly reports
- All communication requirements and protocols
- Districtwide implementation of RL"s programs
- Being a team player and supporting the team
- Ability to liaison with government systems on a regular basis
- Ability to take leadership in ambiguous situations, even when unsupervised
- Seamless communication with your managers and colleagues
- Close alignment with RL"s core values and principles
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic and optimistic - committed to transformation.
- Experience of 1-3 years in the development sector.
- Must have the ability to liaison with government systems on a regular basis, even in ambiguous situations, when unsupervised.
- Must have experience of 1-3 years in the development sector.
- Ability to take leadership in ambiguous situations
- Seamless communication with colleagues and managers
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic, and optimistic