Subscription Analyst: Contract-to-Hire
Open Up Resources
Who We Are
Open Up Resources is a publisher of high-quality open educational resources in core content areas, with a vision of providing teachers with the tools to engage students in liberating educational experiences.
Open Up Resources’ portfolio seeks to include the highest-quality PK-12 curricula, with Green ratings by EdReports, validation from other respected entities, embedded supports for English Learners and Students with Disabilities, culturally relevant pedagogy, and effective professional learning.
Open Up Resources is leading a transformation in the instructional materials market by becoming an anti-racist organization and infusing every program, partnership, and practice with this intentionality so that our curriculum can catalyze anti-racist norms, structures, practices, and policies in education and society.
The Subscription Analyst will oversee all aspects of the subscription management process. The scope of this position includes managing access to multiple Open Up Resource digital platforms (High School Support Videos, Asynchronous Professional Learning Platform, and any future digital platforms) as well as supporting the operations team in reporting for these platforms and providing support to the sales team for ad hoc reporting. This role will work closely with the operations systems analyst and sales team and will report directly to the Managing Director of Operations.
Digital Access Coordination and Support
- Monitor and maintain digital subscriptions for external users in various systems.
- Ensure timely renewals, updates, and cancellations of subscriptions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve subscription-related issues and discrepancies.
- Provide excellent customer service to external users regarding subscription inquiries and concerns.
- Manage internal subscriptions for various departments, monitoring for duplicated subscriptions and identifying potential pricing discounts
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Analyze subscription data to identify trends and patterns, helping to make informed decisions on pricing, user preferences, and subscription strategies.
- Generate comprehensive reports and insights to guide decision-making and improve subscription strategies.
- Utilize Google Analytics to track and analyze website traffic, user interactions, and subscription-related metrics.
- Extract meaningful insights from Google Analytics data to enhance user experiences and improve subscription strategies.
- Evaluate user behavior on the website to identify patterns, preferences, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement data-driven strategies for optimizing the user journey.
Compliance Management/User Privacy Protection
- Implement and oversee privacy measures to protect user data in accordance with FERPA and COPPA standards.
- Ensure that all educational subscription processes and data handling practices comply with FERPA and COPPA requirements.
Ethics and Integrity: Behave in a fair and ethical manner toward peers, partners, and customers; instill mutual trust and confidence; acts with honesty and integrity.
Business Skills and Knowledge: Demonstrate a solid literacy in areas related to OUR’s business and curricula products; able to design and develop organizational strategies to align performance with business needs or desired results.
Planning/Organizing/Goal Setting: Demonstrates the ability to organize people and tasks; develops realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability; defines realistic, specific goals and objectives; prioritizes objectives
Teamwork and Collaboration: Works with colleagues to build morale and team commitment to goals and objectives.
Diversity: Understands that each individual is unique and celebrates individual differences including race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, education, training, position, level of authority, seniority, full-time or part-time status.
Solution Oriented: Able to take action in solving problems, using reason and a systematic approach.