Fundraising Operations Associate
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Development Operations (70% FTE):
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Development team, from coordinating materials for grant processes to arranging and preparing for meetings.
- Manage development operations, including gift processing and tracking, filing systems, and online donation platforms.
- Own the management of development and partnerships data in Noora Health’s Salesforce Contact Resource Management (CRM) database, ensuring the system accurately reflects and actively supports our team’s donor stewardship efforts and progress against fundraising goals. Work with the Senior Development Lead to support the fundraising and broader team’s use of Salesforce, managing improvements and training where needed to help the system grow with our team and fundraising efforts.
- Support in preparation for conferences and other opportunities to showcase our work and leadership by researching attendees and identifying people to reach out to for meetings, as well as coordinating follow up and recording in our CRM.
- Identify opportunities for team process improvement, coordinating with other team members to creatively solve problems and implement solutions.
- Track upcoming deadlines and significant dates, supporting timely submission of all proposals, reports, registrations, and other materials to partners.
- Support ongoing development and finance team reconciliation and alignment processes.
- Support the development of cross-cutting organizational collateral for donors and other external partners, with a focus on supporting data, formatting, project management, and other administrative tasks.
- Supporting the design and coordination of donor visits to our programs with the External Relations and Program Delivery teams, including navigating logistics and setting the agenda for the visit.
Grant Management, Budgeting, and Reporting (30%):
- Support end-to-end grant processes as needed, including coordinating and drafting materials, tracking deadlines, and pulling needed data and other information.
- Track progress against key performance indicators and other data that we report to funders, serving as the point person on the development team for organizational reach and impact data.
- Process grant letters and contracts, identifying key reporting requirements and adherence guidelines. Support development team to monitor organizational adherence to and progress against requirements related to each partnership, including financial, programmatic, operational, and reporting requirements against deliverables.
- Collaborate with development and finance team members on the development of grant budgets and financial grant reports.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Professional project management experience, preferably in a fundraising environment.
- Demonstrable propensity for structured and logical thinking.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively across departments, cultures, languages, and time zones.
- Superb attention to detail, prioritization and organization skills.
- 2-4 years of experience with system management, contact resource management, and system improvements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce high-quality work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a rapidly-growing team and organization.
- Commitment to social justice and global health equity.
- English language fluency.
- Familiarity with organizational software such as: Salesforce (CRM), Google drive, DonorBox, and Mailchimp
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.