Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
Organization’s goal is to expand its current work in Bangladesh and to serve patients where we will develop, launch and implement a context-specific, needs based, interactive, and adaptable intervention. As the Training Assistant you will participate in training preparation, information collections, compilations and digital preservations especially. You need to carry out field visits throughout Bangladesh as and when required.
You will work under the training team and report to the Training Lead.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Diplomacy, humility, confidence are all important traits
- Keep close coordination with co-workers
- Ability to innovate, to handle challenges and to improve upon efficiencies
- Ability to work in the urban and rural setups.
- Willing to travel to remote places when required
- Ability to work in collaboration with the other Noora teams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to the Training Lead in Bangladesh
- Prepare data entry format in excel, spss and improve capture of data into computer-based database and application systems. Support to produce analytical tables and matrices as required for reporting on time.
- Technical support to arrange online meetings and training activities. hybrid, blended etc, using online platforms like (zoom, google meet, Microsoft team, slack, WhatsApp and others).
- Managing LMS/CMS platforms
- Active support for both Online and in-person ToT and trainings
- She/he will work closely and maintain coordination with other teams of the organization.
- Assisting in conducting the pre and post analysis.
- Plan, organize, control and ensure security of data and documents, network access and backup system
- Active support and participation in preparing attractive PowerPoint presentations and different training tools
- Assist and support in motivating and engaging the Master Trainers, CCP Trainers, nurses and their supervisors through in-person meetings and virtual platforms
- Any other tasks assigned by the line supervisor and the team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with 2-3 years of working experiences on Management Information system (MIS)
- Master degree in public health- an added advantage
- Must be fluent to read, write, and speak in Bangla and English. Knowledge of the different dialects will be an added advantage
- Professional experience of minimum 2-3 years.
- Ability to fit in and be a team player
- Energetic, proactive, and well organized
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.