Associate Training Manager
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
Yayasan Noora Health (YNH) was established in 2023 to implement the evidence based and globally recognized Care Companion Program (CCP).
YNH is affiliated to and works closely with Noora Health, a US based health systems strengthening organization, that designed, developed, and implements the Care Companion Program. The CCP focuses on training and empowering family members of patients across the health system, equipping them with high-impact health skills required to become impactful caregivers to their loved ones and enable their recovery at home. The CCP is currently implemented at >500 health facilities in India and Bangladesh.
YNH will support and assist the Indonesian public health system to implement CCP across city, district, provincial, and national levels, thereby enabling improvements in health outcomes for patients and improved quality of health services and care delivery.
According to Noora Health’s discussions with East Java health provincial office and as per the MoU between Noora Health and District of Pamekasan on Care Companion Program Implementation, YNH will conduct a TOT (Training Of Trainers) for Health workers (Nurses/midwives/bidans) in order to train caregivers across East Java.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Noora Health is seeking a highly skilled Senior Training Manager to drive the success of our proprietary Training of Trainer (ToT) program. You will report to the Program Delivery (PD) team head in the country and work closely with the PD team. In this role, you will design, develop, and deliver interactive and adaptable training sessions for healthcare staff across facilities, and communities in the regions we will work in, in Indonesia. Focusing on both health content and essential soft skills, you will tailor the sessions to the local context, knowledge base, and norms to maximize their impact.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design and deliver customized Training of Trainer (ToT) sessions that cover both health content and essential soft skills.
- Contextualize the training to the local context, knowledge base, and norms to maximize its impact. Ensure the successful delivery of the ToT program in your assigned region.
- Work closely with healthcare staff and cross-functional teams to identify training needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain training materials and resources, including presentations, manuals, and interactive multimedia materials.
- Manage the delivery of training programs, including scheduling, logistics, and facilitation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the ToT program and make data-driven improvements to enhance its impact.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the healthcare industry and incorporate best practices into the ToT program.
- Senior training manager to manage a team of trainers and provide guidance and support to ensure high-quality delivery of training programs.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Healthcare, Nursing, or Public Health.
- 4-8 years of experience in training, with a focus on healthcare training.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience with adult learning principles and the ability to design and deliver engaging and effective training programs.
- Passion for improving healthcare and a commitment to serving communities in need.
- Strong problem solving project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of building modules and courses on online learning platforms preferred.
- Working fluency in English and native language.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
Location: Central and/or East Java
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.