Executive Assistant to Country Director
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Manage executive’s calendar; schedule large volumes of internal and external meetings across various time zones.
- Build and enforce structure into calendars; proactively monitor to ensure there are no conflicts and overall adherence to the established scheduling standards.
- Coordinate extensive business travel with detailed itineraries and travel logistics following all government regulations and safety protocols; make reservations as requested and be available to triage any issues as they arise.
- Screen and evaluate incoming calls/mail and report sensitive information in a timely manner.
- Track and submit all expenses and manage purchase order deadlines.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Noora Health’s goals and the priorities/challenges of the Executive team; leverage business context to drive strategy around meeting cadences, formats and information flow for the Executive team.
- Coordinate logistics for events, providing onsite support when needed (including some off-sites, industry events, conferences with some travel required).
- Coordinate with communications and content business team to ensure executive is prepped for presentations and external speaking engagements, including onsite assistance for presentations like All Hands and Team retreats.
- Provide support on any special research or planning projects.
- Ensure general inquiries to the executive are responded to and proper follow-ups are executed in a timely manner.
- Handle sensitive information with good judgment, discretion, and absolute confidentiality.
- Assist Country Director & Deputy Country Director with preparation for meetings, including help with putting together decks or pre-reads for meetings, drafts emails and other communications.
- Provide meeting support to Noora Health’s Leadership Team, creating and reviewing agendas prior to meetings, taking notes and distributing meeting minutes and presentations. Track action items and communicate status. Ensure meetings flow smoothly.
- Provide end-to-end support to our Country Director & Deputy Country Director; relieving them of the administrative details, projects and workflows.
- Support the maintenance of knowledge management assets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of administrative experience reporting directly to upper management, preferably with working knowledge of the non-profit sector.
- Exceptional communication skills, including excellent written and verbal communication (English; Hindi a plus.)
- Incredible eye for detail, with master-level organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively both collaboratively and independently.
- Demonstrated experience managing calendars and travel logistics.
- Experience working with tech and tools such as Google Suite, Slack, Google Calendar.
- Adaptable, empathetic team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.