Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Lead efforts to design, implement, and operate monitoring processes for end-to-end monitoring of key programs
- Understand program objectives and success metrics, government requirements in terms of reporting and ground realities of implementation in hospital systems and use this information to develop and drive on-ground monitoring processes to evaluate program effectiveness
- Support the implementation team in driving data collection processes in hospitals, by conducting field visits, understanding stakeholder challenges and helping troubleshoot on-ground challenges
- Streamline data collection process from SurveyCTO as well as other sources and address concerns around data quality with respective functional teams.
- Collaborate with other functional teams including design, implementation, technology, research, and communications to report useful insights/challenges, aiding better program development processes
- Develop frameworks for insight generation and effective communication of monitored outputs including dashboards, reports, and monthly presentations with internal stakeholders
- Guide the programs and implementation team on specific gaps in the program and highlight areas of improvement using field data as the foundation
- Support the data visualization team in building dashboards and draw insights from data using tools like Tableau / Power BI /Other Open Source tools.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves monitoring performance and quality
- Establish and maintain databases for research data (separate from Monitoring data).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Bachelor’s degree in statistics, engineering, data science, or other relevant fields
- Experience in working with any reputed NGO or other relevant institution
- This role is aimed at professionals who are strongly motivated to solve important global health challenges and are dedicated to the social and development sector and health equity
- Experience of at least 4-5 years in roles which includes monitoring and/or evaluation, quality improvement, outputs analysis
- Experience with data visualization, analysis, and manipulation tools is a plus
- Excellent document/report writing skills in English
- Proficiency in Bangla and English language required
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work seamlessly as part of a diverse team including designers, analysts, and educators from Bangladesh and overseas
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.