Senior Product Manager
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Noora Health is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who will lead the development of one of our key digital healthcare products— Remote Engagement Service in Bangladesh. This involves developing impactful learning journeys for patients and caregivers across different condition areas. The service leverages various platforms such as chat, voice and teletraining to provide quality healthcare
This product is a new focus area for us, and you will have a significant role to shape it. You will collaborate extensively with designers, engineers, medical professionals, implementation experts, and researchers to pilot and grow this product in Bangladesh. Simultaneously, you will be an early part of a growing product team at Noora, helping set team processes and culture in Bangladesh.
● Devise the long-term product vision, strategy, and direction for the Care Companion Mobile Service.
● Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and medical and delivery experts to build a digital healthcare product that our users want and love.
● Drive ideation, strategy, and product execution. Utilize design, technology, and business insights to develop roadmaps and prioritize feature development.
● Learn and adapt best practices to build digital solutions for public healthcare. Develop go-to-market and expansion strategies to expand our work to the last mile in Bangladesh.
● Own target metrics and plan iteratively to deliver desired product outcomes.
● Define and inculcate product development, task management, and documentation processes and culture for the product team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
● Accountability of an owner, the mindset of a builder, empathy for the user, and the creativity of a futuristic innovator
● Deep passion and desire to build digital solutions for the public healthcare sector
● 8+ years of experience with at least 3-5 years of experience building digital (mobile and web-based) products. Track record of managing product development process while collaborating cross-functionally
● Strong research and data analysis skills. Ability to think boldly and question fearlessly
● Entrepreneurial and ability to inspire teams and drive product vision
● Meticulous attention to detail
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.