Associate Manager, People Ops
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a dedicated People Operations Specialist with 4-7 years of experience to join our dynamic team. This role requires a balance of strategy and execution, and the ideal candidate will play a crucial part in fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and growth at Noora Health.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support recruitment efforts by liaising with hiring managers and working with recruiters to find the best talent.
- Oversee the onboarding process ensuring new hires feel welcomed and are efficiently integrated into the company.
Talent Management & Development:
- Assist in the development and execution of training and development programs.
- Collaborate with managers to track career progression and identify future leaders.
Employee Engagement & Culture:
- Coordinate and organize company events, team building activities, and employee recognition programs.
- Monitor employee morale and develop strategies to maintain a positive work environment.
HR Administration & Compliance:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local labor laws and ensure compliance across the organization.
- Oversee HR documentation including contracts, employee handbooks, and policies.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Help administer employee benefits programs, ensuring accurate and timely distribution.
- Participate in compensation benchmarking and salary reviews.
- Assist in the implementation and management of performance review processes.
- Offer support to managers regarding performance discussions and potential remediation strategies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 4-7 years of experience in a human resources or people operations role.
- Solid understanding of labor laws and HR best practices.
- Proficiency with HRIS and office software (e.g., MS Office, Google Suite).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Collaborative team player with a growth mindset.
- Familiarity with industry-specific software/tools [e.g., Workday, BambooHR].
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.