WHO WE ARE
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones. Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With the support of six state governments in India, the Government of Bangladesh, and large private hospital systems, Noora Health has trained more than two million caregivers across 329 facilities. In a cohort of patients, the program reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT ARE WE SEEKING
We seek a motivated and energetic creative to join our company as a Producer. The role is aimed at professionals who are passionate about film as a medium and are keen to work in the social and development sector. They should have a strong organizational instinct that can pivot through the unpredictability of production while always keeping in mind the end user.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Manage the pipeline of film related projects including brief writing, project scoping, roadmapping, calendaring, and resourcing.
- Lead the development of films and film related processes to ‘templatize’ our workflows (eg. best practices or playbooks, design principles).
- Bring perspective on developing film, processes, and documentation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and navigate diverse needs and build purposeful relationships across the organization.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Contribute to general administrative and communication tasks as needed .
- Ability to connect with others to keep the team aligned and focused.
- Help to build and maintain the film repository, ensuring files are updated and accessible to the organization.
- They need to conduct feedback sessions after the completion of every project to identify the successful and unsuccessful aspects of the project.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
MUST - HAVE
- Knowledge about filmmaking overall, and experience in production.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with film.
- Contacts in the field of entertainment and /or resourcefulness to source right skills according to the needs of the projects.
- Ability to multitask, especially as timing is such an important factor.
- Have a basic understanding of different styles of storytelling across mediums.
- Budget management skills.
- Skills in MS Word,Excel,powerpoint, google docs, sheets.
- Ability to adapt to project management apps like Asana and regularly maintain updates.
- Strong reading, speaking and writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Highly organized team player, grounded, collaborative, open to feedback, resilient and patient.
- Passionate about Noora’s vision.
GOOD - TO - HAVE
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in filmmaking or related degree.
- Fluency in additional languages like Madhurese would be an added advantage.
At Noora Health, we value diversity. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, religious practice, sexual orientation, ability, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health