Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is a part time position. The role focuses on managing Noora Health’s YouTube channel. Scheduling, uploading and writing descriptions for the videos we create. Along with this we would require you to organize our channel’s playlists, respond to comments and review our channel to see if it's user friendly with our target audience. Researching and experimenting to maximize our reach and engagement is also something that’s expected out of this role.
● Manage Noora Health’s YouTube channel and keep it updated by staying aware of all the projects/ content being created.
● Need to be aware of global social media trends, be able to use SEO tools and brainstorm ways to use our Youtube channel to its fullest potential in order to reach the maximum number of users.
● Need to coordinate with team members to ensure that all the necessary materials needed for YouTube are sourced according to deadlines and specific requirements.
● Need to be able to identify and resolve issues related to YouTube.
● Need to create and effectively communicate the strategy being used to achieve targets related to YouTube.
● Need to conduct feedback sessions and share overall monthly YouTube reports that highlight key metrics and strategies used for different interventions with the larger team.
● Identify the successful and unsuccessful aspects of certain interventions and strategies and propose alternative pathways.
● Have a bird’s eye view of our YouTube channel and be the main point of contact for Youtube related discussions & queries.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Must be a professional who is passionate about social media and is aware of the various platforms, especially YouTube.
A YouTube or social media expert who has experience with uploading and maintaining videos.
A knack for writing on digital platforms using SEO tools.
A troubleshooting expert with anything related to social media.
Highly organized, team player, open to feedback and collaborative.
Experience coordinating with multiple teams to get the project going and launched.
Strong communication skills in English and Hindi.
Passionate about Noora’s vision.
A bachelors or diploma degree for the relevant field (media and communications).
Fluency in additional Indian languages (especially Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi) would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of editing softwares like FCP, Da Vinci, Adobe Pr Pro for quick edits.
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.