Senior Manager, Talent Operations
WHO WE ARE
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones. Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With the support of six state governments in India, the Government of Bangladesh, and large private hospital systems, Noora Health has trained more than two million caregivers across 329 facilities. In a cohort of patients, the program reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Manager of Talent Ops to join our People & Culture team of Noora Health. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to attract, retain, and develop our team members. This includes overseeing new joinee onboarding and offboarding of our teammates, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, employee grievance management, and performance management. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of HR practices, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to drive change.
Employee Onboarding and Offboarding:
- Develop and manage a comprehensive onboarding program that provides a positive experience for new hires, and enables them to quickly become productive members of the team.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and deliver new hire training programs.
- Develop and manage an off-boarding program that provides a positive experience for employees leaving the organization.
- Manage and oversee the company’s payroll process, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Ensure compliance with all payroll-related laws and regulations
- Work closely with finance and accounting teams or third-party payroll service providers to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive compensation and benefits strategy that is competitive and aligns with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Analyze market data and industry trends to ensure the company remains competitive in attracting and retaining top talent.
- Develop and implement programs that promote employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Conduct regular surveys and focus groups to gather employee feedback, and use that feedback to develop and refine programs.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and deliver training and development programs that support employee growth and development.
Employee Grievance Management:
- Develop and implement a process for managing employee grievances, ensuring that they are handled fairly, consistently, and promptly.
- Investigate complaints and grievances, and work with managers to develop and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop and implement a performance management process that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance and training to managers on performance management best practices, including setting goals, providing feedback, and conducting performance evaluations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources Management
At Noora Health, we value diversity. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, religious practice, sexual orientation, ability, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health