Senior Film Maker
WHO WE ARE
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones. Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With the support of six state governments in India, the Government of Bangladesh, and large private hospital systems, Noora Health has trained more than two million caregivers across 329 facilities. In a cohort of patients, the program reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
NooraHealth is hiring Senior FilmMaker for Bangalore Location.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ideate, organize and lead various audio and visual projects
- Write scripts and plan project projections as well as manage projects end to end
- Transform programmatic ideas and medical instruction into audio and visual content.
- Conceptualize and edit audio and visual content as per requirement of the stakeholders
- Help to build and maintain the film repository, ensuring files are updated and accessible to the organization
- Align yourself with Noora’s vision and ensure it’s representation in every project
- Work and communicate effectively with the Film Team, as well as the larger organization and our associated partners.
- Manage and delegate work among team members efficiently as per Project Requirements.
- 7-9 years of work experience in the field of filmmaking or has been a part of a film production team.
- Clear understanding of pre, production and post production processes
- Knack for storytelling, writing and basic editing.
- Good communication skills in English and one other regional language, both reading and writing.
- Ability to multitask, especially as timing is such an important factor
- A sense of curiosity to engage and explore various activities undertaken by the Film team.
- Highly organized team player, grounded, collaborative, open to feedback, resilient and patient.
- An understanding of impact films in the social sector or development sector.
- Passionate about Noora’s vision.
GOOD TO HAVE
- A film, communication or media related course or certificate
- Fluency in any additional Indian languages (especially Marathi, Punjabi, Bengali, Telugu or Kannada)
- Experience in working Adobe Suites like Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After-Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop etc.
At Noora Health, we value diversity. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, religious practice, sexual orientation, ability, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health