WHO WE ARE
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones. Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With the support of six state governments in India, the Government of Bangladesh, and large private hospital systems, Noora Health has trained more than two million caregivers across 329 facilities. In a cohort of patients, the program reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Monitoring Associate will work closely with other monitoring superordinate members to coordinate implementation of monitoring processes.
- Assist with coordinating design and delivery of monitoring efforts in india
- Assist with overall monitoring tasks like developing M & E tools, data management, analysis, and reporting
- Involvement in data-wrangling activities
- Establish and maintain good relationships with other team members, especially with the program delivery team. Coordinate with project staff as needed
- Support the program delivery team in driving data collection processes in hospitals and monitoring the attendance data entry & reporting process
- Assisting the monitoring team to address concerns around data quality and troubleshooting them.
- Involving in creating a dashboards, reports, and monthly presentations of monitored outputs
- Creating the dashboards by using the popular visualisation softwares like Google data studio, Tableau, Metabase or Power BI e.t.c
- Monitoring health of the key projects dashboard and ensure that monitoring solutions are running reliably day to day
- Maintaining the M&E tools which are capable of capturing the necessary information for KPIs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computers/IT or other relevant fields
- Experience in working with any reputed NGO or other relevant institution
- This role is aimed at professionals who are strongly motivated to solve important global health challenges and are dedicated to the social and development sector and health equity
- Experience of at least 1-3 years in roles which includes monitoring and/or evaluation, quality improvement, outputs analysis
- Good experience in using the MS Excel or Google spreadsheets
- Proficient in the use of office application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including web-based systems.
- Experience of developing, implementing and using M&E tools, systems report mechanisms
- Moderate exposure of research and statistical analysis
- Experience with data visualization, analysis, and manipulation tools
- Knowledge of Python/R is a plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English, excellent document/report writing skills in English
- Proficiency in Hindi and/or any other Indian language is required
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work seamlessly as part of a diverse team including designers, analysts, and educators from India and overseas
At Noora Health, we value diversity. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, religious practice, sexual orientation, ability, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health