Medical Support Executive
WHO WE ARE
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones. Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With the support of six state governments in India, the Government of Bangladesh, and large private hospital systems, Noora Health has trained more than two million caregivers across 329 facilities. In a cohort of patients, the program reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be working on our WhatsApp service, which is a follow-up to our intervention Care Companion Program (CCP) This service provides families a platform to ask medical and
non-medical questions in their regional language. As and when needed, you will be calling these patients and families who are engaging with us on WhatsApp, on the phone number given by them, both pre- and post-discharge.
● Managing all tech platforms related to our Remote engagement service (like Fresh-desk, Turn, Exotel, text-it, WhatsApp etc.)
● Responding to queries asked by patients as per training given by our team.
● Translating the questions from regional languages (Punjabi / Marathi / Telugu/ Kannada / Hindi) to English for our medical team to understand.
● Documenting the conversations as per protocols.
● Keeping the Remote engagement service reports up to date on the drive.
● Calling families, talking to them in one of these regional language (Punjabi / Marathi / Telugu/ Kannada / Hindi) and recording the call details as per the format given.
● Conducting surveys as and when needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● Fresh candidates from BSC - nursing or GNM background can apply. (Good to have 1/2 years of clinical experience)
● Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing one of these languages Punjabi / Marathi / Telugu/ Kannada / Hindi & English. We will be testing language skills to ensure you can communicate with families and with our medical team.
● Comfortable using android phones, laptop, web browsers, Gmail, and other popular online websites.
At Noora Health, we value diversity. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, religious practice, sexual orientation, ability, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health