WHO WE ARE
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones. Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With the support of six state governments in India, the Government of Bangladesh, and large private hospital systems, Noora Health has trained more than two million caregivers across 329 facilities. In a cohort of patients, the program reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan, monitor and implement the evaluation project at various stages within the country
- Serve as the point of contact for research projects handled by you in the team
- Identify and fill internal information gaps along with other impact team members using right-fit evaluation and data collection strategies
- Develop frameworks and theory of change for the evaluation projects
- Program surveys into survey CTO or other data collection tools
- Support data collection processes for both qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Support in data analysis for qualitative and quantitative data
- Conduct data collection trainings for quantitative and qualitative data collection for the data collectors
- Conduct literature reviews on relevant health topics as it relates to current or upcoming research projects
- Conduct field work to monitor ongoing data collection efforts and ensure quality data is collected for ongoing evaluation activities
- Work closely with the design, implementation, and research team to roll out data collection and implementation of research activities to make our programs better
- Represent Noora Health with strategic partners, as needed, on external committees and at conferences, meetings and on conference calls; plan/participate in briefings and outcomes of the research study.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek someone who can support project management across evaluation projects and support on various research tasks.
- Master’s degree or above in health-related fields, social sciences, statistics or other relevant fields.
- This role is aimed at professional who are strongly motivated to solve important global health challenges and is dedicated to the social and development sector and health equity
- Monitoring and impact evaluation experience specific to the health sector or social sector in development settings.
- Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative research, data collection management, data quality management, & statistical analysis and research methods
- Experience of at least 5 years in research roles, which includes but are not limited to literature reviews, data cleaning and data analysis
- Proficiency on google docs, spreadsheets, slides and development of dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to lead the small group of people with in the research team
- Ability to translate and transcribe the documents in a local language
- Excellent documentation and report writing skills in English.
- Good communication skills
- Being multilingual is a must. Proficiency in Hindi and/or any other Indian language spoken in the subcontinent is required
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work seamlessly as part of a diverse team including designers, analysts, and educators from India and overseas
At Noora Health, we value diversity. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, religious practice, sexual orientation, ability, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health