New Energy Nexus
Who We Are
New Energy Nexus (www.newenergynexus.com) is an international not-for-profit organization that supports clean energy entrepreneurs with funds, business acceleration and access to networks. We started in California and have expanded operations into China, India, Uganda, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines.
Our mission is to support diverse entrepreneurs to drive innovation and build equity in the global clean energy economy. Our goal is to support 100,000 startups to succeed by 2030 – a decisive decade in our collective struggle with climate change. With our network, we directly boost hundreds of entrepreneurs annually while uplifting thousands more. Since 2004, New Energy Nexus (up until recently known as California Clean Energy Fund) has leveraged $1.5 billion in investment, invested in over 100 clean energy enterprises, and launched industry leading centers for solution collaboration.
New Energy Nexus started in Southeast Asia to build an ecosystem of clean energy entrepreneurs working on solutions to address this regional energy growth and the climate change situation. New Energy Nexus launched its Philippines program in 2019. We support energy entrepreneurs to create new innovative energy startups that will help to build the nation’s clean energy economy.
About the Role
New Energy Nexus Philippines is seeking a New Energy Academy Coordinator to take a leading role in managing students and partners involved in our solar technical and business training programs. This role is instrumental in ensuring the success of our academy by overseeing learner management, pipeline partner management, and training partner management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the sourcing and onboarding of the academy learners.
- Provide support and guidance to enrolled students throughout their courses.
- Monitor learner progress, address concerns, and facilitate resolution of issues.
- Maintain learner records and documentation.
Pipeline Partner Management
- Identify and research potential partners, including NGOs, government agencies, businesses, and other stakeholders for potential student pipeline partnerships.
- Assist in cultivating and maintaining relationships with existing partners.
- Participate in meetings, conferences, and events to network and build partnerships.
- Collaborate with partner organizations to establish learner recruitment and referral processes.
- Maintain strong relationships with pipeline partners, ensuring a steady flow of qualified learners.
- Gather feedback from partners to improve the pipeline and learner experience.
Training Partner Management
- Collaborate with technical training providers and industry experts to deliver high-quality solar technical and business training.
- Oversee the scheduling, logistics, and coordination of training sessions.
- Ensure training partner compliance with program standards and objectives.
- Manage communication and collaboration between training partners and learners.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Previous experience in education, training, or partnership management is advantageous.
- Previous experience or knowledge in the solar industry is advantageous.
- Passion for renewable energy and sustainability.
We have a diverse international team of great people, so there will be plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and make a difference.
NEX values and celebrates diversity among our employees and in the work we do. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family/marital status or veteran status.
How to Apply
To be considered, click on the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button at the bottom of the application page.