Marketing Intern (Corporate Innovation Project)
New Energy Nexus
New Energy Nexus (“NEX”), official COP28 partner, is an international organization that empowers clean energy startups and the innovation eco-system. Our vision is to build a 100% clean energy and sustainable world in the shortest time for the 100% population. NEX China matches the business needs of big corporates and startups, and provides consulting services to catalyze the energy transformation and the goal of carbon neutrality. In the past six years, NEX China has supported over 220 startups through EXCEL Accelerator, Climate Fintech Accelerator and other programs.
Learn more at www.newenergynexus.com
New Energy Nexus China is looking for an intern to support programs under Climate Tech Team including accelerator operation and corporate innovation project.
The Ideal Candidate
New Energy Nexus China seeks an intern with a passion for clean energy to perform work that includes the following responsibilities:
- Assist Program Manager to complete program planning and partner communication
- Create marketing materials based on clients’ request
- Build and maintain outreach channels with frequent marketing campaigns
- Desk research, data analysis and proposal preparation
- Participate in strategy discussion and execution
- Assist in administrative affairs
Location: Shanghai (remote work is acceptable)
At least 4 days per week. Duration of internship is a minimum of 3 months with possibility of extension.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- Higher university students, energy related major is preferable
- Professional fluency in Mandarin and English
- Motivated to create a positive impact on the world with a passion for clean energy and entrepreneurial innovation
- Entrepreneurial and fast moving, highly self-disciplined to work in a global team with different locations and time zones
- Self-starter with exceptional work ethic.
Salary: RMB 180 per day.
NEX values and celebrates diversity among our employees and in the work we do. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family/marital status or veteran status.
How to Apply
To be considered, click on the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button at the bottom of the application page.