Digital Marketing Specialist
Nation Health Care Provider Solutions
Remote Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you someone who wants to empower others? Do you find yourself looking for opportunities for continuous improvement? Do you get excited about getting things done and crossing items off your list? Are you looking for a mission-focused culture that supports your growth? If so – we might want to meet you!
Who We Are:
We are a remote team that improves online medical education and teaches healthcare professionals domestically and abroad how to save lives. We also take the same advanced life-saving training we developed for medical professionals and give it to underserved populations all around the world at no cost. We work in conjunction with the Disque Foundation to fulfill its mission of advancing healthcare education to the underserved through advanced technology. Check out our website: https://nhcps.com/
Our Mission is to provide free advanced healthcare education to underserved populations in the US and around the world.
Our Goal is to empower 10 million people by 2025.
- Dedication to “CANI” culture: Constant and Never-Ending Improvement mentality.
- Positive Focus/Resourceful/Gritty/Perseverance: A self-starter who isn’t held back by a lack of direction or detailed instruction.
- Impeccable Ball Handling Skills: Responsibility, Accountability, Ownership.
- Unwavering Integrity: We Always Do the Right Thing.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, who will work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly by assisting in the creation and management of projects, organizing workflow to have all projects prioritized, and supervising them till their completion. You will also help in planning and implementing marketing and advertising activities, developing strategies, and promoting our mission and brand. We are expecting our Digital Marketing Specialist to have a background in digital marketing and a general understanding of analytics, adapt well to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and be excited about learning new skills.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Assist the Marketing Director in reviewing, planning, and managing marketing projects across various channels (e.g., paid search, SEO, blogs, social media, and email marketing);
- Analyze project performance and ensure projects are on track, completed on time, and meet desired outcomes;
- Track the performance of paid search campaigns on platforms like Google, Bing, and Facebook;
- Manage marketing operations, including reporting processes, information flow, meeting preparation, and documentation;
- Collaborate with other team members to develop engaging content for marketing materials, including website content, blog posts, and promotional materials;
- Manager the company’s external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization, and analysis;
- Collaborate with other departments (eg development, analytics, operations, etc.) to ensure alignment and effective planning and implementation of marketing initiatives;
- Use data, reports, and dashboards (e.g., Google Analytics) to measure effectiveness, make informed decisions, and prepare marketing and sales reports;
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and marketing best practices to provide recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Collaborate and communicate with outside companies (e.g. in order to coordinate audit completion) to achieve the outcome of the projects or new initiatives;
- Monitor and analyze competitors' marketing and sales activities;
- Proactively identify potential gaps and propose solutions to enhance marketing efforts.
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have 3+ marketing experience and project management skills;
- Have experience with Google, Facebook, and Bing ads;
- Have extensive knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts;
- Have experience with Google Analytics (G4 preferred) and Google Tag Manager;
- Have an understanding of digital reporting and analytic metrics;
- Have experience working with affiliates and other external partners;
- Have familiarity with social media channels and search engines: e.g. Youtube, TikTok, Yahoo, and Yandex (preferred);
- Have InDesign/Photoshop skills (preferred)
- Have experience leveraging data and trends to generate insights to understand consumer behavior (preferred);
- Have passion and enthusiasm for playing a supporting role, and contributing to team success;
- Like working with data, reports, and dashboards;
- Are excellent at following up with people, setting meetings, and have advanced communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Have a strong ability to prioritize and juggle multiple priorities, proven at getting things done in a fast-paced dynamic & growing environment;
- Have strong decision-making skills and attention to detail;
- Are self-driven, proactive, and able to navigate through ambiguity and complexity.
Make sure you:
- Have strong English proficiency;
- Are ready to work as an Independent Contractor (1099 role);
- Are comfortable getting an hourly rate paid based on work experience and skills;
- Enjoy working remotely. This is a remote (work-from-home) position;
- Are ready to pass a paid Trial Period to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications but believe you will be a great fit, you should still seriously consider applying.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, please send a resume and a short cover letter with a brief description of where you see yourself adding value to the team to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to Helen.
SaveaLife.com does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or economic background. Further, we strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented identities to apply, including identities not explicitly named above. If there are any considerations or qualifications not acknowledged in our job description that you feel are important and relevant to this position, we encourage you to bring them to light in your application.