Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Myna Mahila Foundation
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Monitoring and Evaluation,Statistics, Social Sciences).
Reporting To: Associate Director
Job Summary: The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer plays a crucial role in ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation of programs, projects, and initiatives within the organization. The primary responsibility is to develop and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks, systems, and tools to track the progress and impact of various activities. The officer will work closely with project teams, stakeholders, and management to collect, analyze, and report data that informs decision-making and enhances program effectiveness.
- Design, develop, and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks for projects and programs.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to define clear objectives, indicators, and data collection methodologies.
- Coordinate and oversee data collection activities, ensuring the quality, accuracy, and completeness of data.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to assess program performance and impact.
- Identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement based on evaluation findings.
- Prepare regular reports on the progress and impact of programs, highlighting key performanceindicators and achievements.
- Communicate evaluation results to internal and external stakeholders through written reportsand presentations.
- Provide training and support to project staff on monitoring and evaluation tools andmethodologies.
- Build the capacity of project teams to collect and use data for decision-making.
- Conduct regular reviews of data collection processes to ensure adherence to establishedstandards.
- Develop and implement quality assurance mechanisms to enhance the reliability of monitoringand evaluation data.
- Work closely with program managers, project teams, and other relevant departments to integratemonitoring and evaluation into project planning and implementation.
- Foster collaboration with external partners and stakeholders to share information and bestpractices.
- Recommend improvements to existing monitoring and evaluation systems based on lessonslearned and best practices.
- Stay informed about industry trends, methodologies, and tools related to monitoring andevaluation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Social Sciences).
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis software and tools.
- Familiarity with program management and development concepts.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
Drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter. Applications are viewed on a rolling basis, so the earlier you apply, the earlier it will be read. The turnaround is quick, and you will hear back within 24 hours with the next steps. The date for joining may be right after the final interview since the start date is ASAP. Looking forward to reading your application!