Technical Project Manager
Myna Mahila Foundation
We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our team
and lead the setup and technical implementation of a social impact product. Myna Mahila Found
This role involves collaborating closely with a technical agency to ensure the successful integration and functionality of the platform. This role also involves continuous communication and collaboration across teams and good understanding of stakeholder management. We’re looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude, a sense of humor and who can make a positive contribution to our team.
- Oversee and manage the setup and configuration of the account to meet internal product requirements.
- Design flows
- Collaborate closely with the technical agency to ensure seamless integration withthe existing systems.
- Create user stories and convey technical and data requirements for both external end users and internal teams who will utilize the data.
- Extend these requirements beyond the application design to include admin dashboards and communication software.
- Set up data points to configure reports and dashboards in the backend that can be shared with the team members, facilitating evidence-based decision making.
User Engagement Strategy:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for user acquisition and engagement, setting and managing clear targets.
- Work on promotions, marketing and media to ensure customer success
- Work closely with the end users of the internal and custom-built mobileapplication to gather feedback, discuss ideas, and promote referrals.
- Ensure strict adherence to project timelines by the technical and management team and provide clear prioritization when necessary.
- Collaborate in the hiring process to build a capable technical team and work with outsourced vendors for software development.
- Provide guidance and close monitoring of the software development process, and offer support as needed for its execution.
- Collaborate closely with the field team and management to plan and execute strategies related to the product account and user engagement.
Collaboration with Developers:
- Work closely with the mobile app developer (or team) to implement specific changes and plan strategic next steps for product integration.
- Ensure appropriate, secure, and high-quality data management practices are in place.
- Implement ethical practices of data management on the project and put processes in place for other team members.
- Manage data analytics from the product account and integrate it into the larger ecosystem at Myna Bolo.
- Maintain the budget and financing related to the Glific implementation project.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in technical project management, preferably with experience insoftware integration and user engagement strategies.
- Strong technical background and familiarity with platform integration.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in technical project management tools and methodologies.
- Any non-profit experience will be considered a plus
- Any social impact knowledge will also be considered a plus
Drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter. Applications are viewed on a rolling basis, so the earlier you apply, the earlier it will be read. The turnaround is quick, and you will hear back within 24 hours with the next steps. The date for joining may be right after the final interview since the start date is ASAP. Looking forward to reading your application!