At Khushi Baby (KB) we seek to motivate and monitor community health care at the last mile. We build and implement community-inspired digital health solutions to empower frontline health workers to deliver informed care for pregnant women, children, and other underserved / vulnerable communities. Khushi Baby is the Nodal Technical Support Partner to the Government of Rajasthan’s Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare, responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the State’s integrated community health platform out of the Rajasthan State Data Center. Collectively, Khushi Baby’s solutions have been used by over 70,000 community health workers for tracking Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), Non-communicable Diseases (NCDs), Communicable Diseases (COVID-19, TB, vector-borne diseases), and for special campaigns (e.g. Measles and Rubella elimination, COVID-19 vaccination) .These solutions have already tracked the health of over 40 million beneficiaries, making Khushi Baby’s m-health platform for government-employed community health workers, the second largest in the world. Beyond Rajasthan, our work extends to government pilots in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and pilots with other NGOs in Maharashtra. We are seeking a mature, motivated, mission-driven Development Officer (preferably female) to join our team at Mumbai or Delhi location.
What we require:
- Full time Master’s degree in Business administration/sciences/economics/arts/public policy/public health from a top tier educational institute.
- Preferably 2-4 years of work experience in business development, relationship building.
- Ability to build authentic relationships with diverse stakeholders including government, corporations, foundations, and other NGOs.
- Strong capabilities in gathering information, synthesizing, and crafting compelling and relevant collaboration for funding requests with partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong working knowledge of public health issues impacting women and children.
- Resourceful and tenacious, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment<./li>
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to proactively identify opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively on multiple assignments in a complex environmen.
- Conduct donor landscaping and identify relevant funding opportunities
- Support in reaching out to potential donors including foundations, corporations, CSR divisions, HNI and philanthropists
- Responsible for strategizing and executing local fundraising activities in assigned territory
- Maintain and manage a funding pipeline tracker
- Support concept note and proposal development, ensuring timely delivery by coordinating with program and support teams
- Engaging actively on social media platforms on behalf of the organization to showcase
- KB's work and impact, as well as to facilitate fundraising efforts.
- Conduct background research and prepare for outreach meetings
- Create / support in program information and donor pitch decks
- Proactively research for mutually beneficial partnerships
- Traveling for networking and meeting partners and prospective donors
- Medical insurance.
- Free medical second opinions from CEO.
- Flexible vacation scheduling.
- Flexible work policies for those menstruating, needing time off for mental health, needing time for grievance of a loved one, religious fasting, etc.
- Monthly field visits.
- Make an impact through your daily work.
- Learning opportunities with world class research institutions (Yale, Harvard).
Remuneration offered will be as per the market standards commensurate with the candidate’s experience and skill sets.
How to apply
To apply for the above position, please send your detailed CV with a writing sample, specifically mentioning the "post applied for" in subject line to [email protected]
Khushi Baby is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, caste, creed, age, disability, income-level, or belief system and we strongly encourage applications from those who have overcome hardships in their lives.