Senior Android Developer
We are seeking a mature, motivated, mission-driven Android Engineer to join our lean technology team to help sustain existing solutions and help us build out our forthcoming Community Health Integrated Platform to serve as a model innovation for the Central Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.This frontend engineer will work with a technical team of 60+ members consisting of Android Developers, Backend Developers, QA, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, Designers, STA-Arch, implementation lead, program lead, Impact Lead, Development lead,etc. to build and maintain robust, compliant, and scalable Android application modules.We are looking for passionate, self-starters and team players who want to make a positive impact on the health of families from underserved communities by applying their deep knowledge of technology.
What we require:
- A willingness to put our mission first and to go to the last mile to ensure our solution is creating impact.
- 4+ years of professional working experience in developing android applications.
- Leaded a group of 2-5 individuals working on a single project.
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Good problem solving skills. (E.g certificate from Hackerrank/Hackerearth/CodeChef/Coursera).
- Leet code problem solving skill is a plus.
- A good grasp on JAVA, & OOPS Concept (Specifically mentioned).
- Hands-on experience on Kotlin, a functional app pushed on Github.
- Open source contribution is a plus.
- A good SQL, System Design, Networking experience understanding.
What we prefer:
- Background in public health, ICT4D, and digital health standard frameworks
- Experience with building offline-online capable apps
- Experience with facial biometrics, Near Field Communication, edge analytics
- Development of currently live Android applications with over 1,000 downloads and 4+ rating on Playstore
Projects / Responsibilities:
- Community Health Integrated Platform for ASHAs, ANMs and MOICs
- Khushi Baby Reproductive and Child Health Solution
- Decision Support tool for Community Health Officers
- Health Worker Diligence and High Risk Prediction module in collaboration with Google AI for Social Good
- IOT device integration, facial biometric module integration, NFC device integration for decentralized health records, NDHM implementation
- Health and Wellness Center digital Platform
- Ensuring end-to-end encryption, version control and backwards compatibility, automated testing, systematic documentation
- Conducting field tests and analyzing automated user metrics to understand and improve user interface
How to apply
Khushi Baby is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, caste, creed, age, disability, income-level, or belief system and we strongly encourage applications from those who have overcome hardships in their lives.
Something looks off?