This is a remote position.
The Manager - People & Culture will lead and direct the routine functions of the People & Culture (P&C) department including talent acquisition and retention, day-to-day operations, performance management, administering pay, benefits, and leave, enforcing company policies and practices and workplace culture building.
Reporting to the CFO of Intelehealth, the Manager People & Culture will have the following responsibilities:
Talent acquisition & retention
● Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization & human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning
● Manage all recruitment activities, including developing job descriptions, sourcing CVs fro various channels, screening candidates, and negotiating contracts and salaries
● Organize and conduct onboarding of new staff and volunteers through training sessions, orientations, and the distribution of informative materials
● Create, refine, and oversee the implementation of HR systems and policies
● Introduce workplace policies and communication channels that address staff and volunteers’ concerns and complaints, such as discrimination and harassment issues
● Monitor changing employment and compensation regulations to ensure all HR practices are legally compliant
● Collaborate with the management team to set out a fair and equitable compensation framework
● Manage the Performance Review process across the organization, ensure organizational and team goals are reflected in the KPIs/KRAs of staff and performance reviews are carried out in a timely manner
● Administration of ongoing HR duties, such as serving as first point of contact for employees/managers for HR matters, updating policies, maintaining HR data and systems, creating reports
● Ensure accurate, timely and efficient payroll and leave tracking
● Plan events and team-building activities to promote and reinforce organizational culture and values
● Implement programs and initiatives that foster a positive work environment that promotes employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention; including efforts to support diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Prior experience in health sector/social sector preferred