This is a remote position.
- Assist in the development of the project log frame, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement
- Ensure day to day coordination of research and project activities as well as updates with program team and other stakeholders
- Develop tools and data collection instruments as per project need
- Provide support in Piloting, Tool Designing, training and data analysis
- Analysis of daily monitoring and evaluation data
- Assist in data management and monitor data quality for project
- Conduct secondary research on frameworks, indicators, research approaches and methods
- Review and update programs org dashboard on a monthly basis
- Ensure compliance across organization regarding MLE Tasks
- Produce reports on MLE findings and prepare presentations based on MLE data as required
- Supervision of field investigators and vendor management
- Coordination with team members for monitoring and evaluating project
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the MLE Manager
Masters degree in public health, statistics, demography, social work, public policy, international development, economics, or any other field.
1+ years in the monitoring and evaluation.
Candidates must have a sufficient understanding of research designs, surveys, data analysis
Priori experience in supervising and managing data collection
Experience in managing, updating and assessing the program MLE framework
Prior experience in health sector preferred
R, PowerBi (Preferable)
Quantitative and Qualitative research
Proficient in excel
Strong writing skills
Flexible working hours.
Great work culture
5 days working.