This is a remote position.
Requirement Gathering: Collaborate with stakeholders, including internal teams and external partners, to elicit and document detailed business requirements related to program implementation and improvement. Serving as a liaison between stakeholders (internal and external and users) - be a bridge between Programs / Clinical and Tech teams
Analysis and Documentation: Conduct thorough analysis of business processes, workflows, and data to identify gaps, inefficiencies, and opportunities for improvement. Document findings and propose solutions or enhancements.
Solution Design: Work closely withPrograms / Clinical and Tech teams to develop and refine program workflows, data models, and system configurations that align with business requirements and support program objectives.
Stakeholder Engagement: Engage with program stakeholders to understand their needs, challenges, and expectations. Ensure effective communication and collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze program data, generate reports, and provide insights to support evidence-based decision-making and program performance evaluation.
Quality Assurance: Participate in testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the accuracy, reliability, and usability of program systems and tools.
Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process optimization, automation, and standardization to enhance program efficiency and effectiveness.
Training and Documentation: Contribute to the development of training materials, user manuals, and documentation to support program implementation and end-user understanding.
Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other teams, such as product development, technology, and operations, to align business requirements and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Stay Updated: Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in the field of digital health and business analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Public Health, Hospital management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
Proven experience of atleast 3 years as a Business Analyst or similar role, preferably digital health sector.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect and interpret complex data and transform them into actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information to diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in requirements gathering techniques, process mapping, and documentation standards.
- Experience in project management methodologies is desirable.
- Familiarity with healthcare information systems, electronic health records (EHRs), and telemedicine solutions is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in business analysis tools and software.
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with a passion for improving healthcare delivery in underserved communities.
- Commitment to Intelehealth's mission and values.
Flexible working hours.
Great work culture
- 5 days working.