Sr. Program Manager
Software Engineering, Operations
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
This is a remote position.
About the position:
Intelehealth is dedicated to developing a strong implementation team to support health organizations in the use of the Intelehealth technology platform to drive the improvement of health status of underserved populations. The Program Manager will be managing the implementation of Intelehealth’s telemedicine programs globally. This role will involve operational management of projects and programs. This position will work closely with technical and non-technical staff involved in deployment. The position will involve travel to remote but safe locations globally.
As a Sr. Programs Manager at Intelehealth, a typical day might include:
- Responsible for developing and implementing operational plans for the telemedicine projects across various geographies
- Engage with implementation partners for executing telemedicine project
- Coach/Mentor team for ensure smooth implementation of the programs as per the operational plans and programs achieve the results committed to the donors.
- Provide supportive supervision to the state teams implementing telemedicine projects across various geographies
- Generate stakeholder buy-in for an implementation and working with key stakeholders to ensure programs are well-designed for scale and sustainability
- Manage technical and non-technical staff to set up telemedicine programs with partners and clients
- Monitor day-to-day operations of on-going projects
- Identify impact metrics and outcomes of interest for implementation outcomes, service outcomes and client outcomes
- Work with technical and field staff to incorporate data collection of prioritized metrics into program operations
- Provide suggestions/inputs to the technical team to build new features into the platform based on key program and stakeholder needs
- Contribute to the development of training programs for Intelehealth's software platform based on insights from implementation of programs
- Facilitate partner engagement for execution of implementation research studies
- Cost-effectiveness evaluation of programs
- Policy evaluation for incorporating telemedicine as part of public health policy
- Collaborate with academic partners to obtain ethics committee approvals
Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Rural Development, Medicine, Public Health, Public Policy, Health Informatics or similar
- Minimum 10 yrs of prior experience in implementing health programs working with Government stakeholders
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of prior experience in supervising team of project managers
- Experience in technology based or ICT4D projects is highly desired
- Strong field experience working in rural and urban areas is desirable
- Experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders in the health sector
- Excellent project management skills .
- Ensures day to day operations
- Stakeholder engagement with partners leadership
- Strong understanding of M&E methods in ICT4D preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats, take leadership
- Creativity and innovative mindset to improve programs and drive impact.
- Must be willing to travel upto 70% of the time. Can be based from their own home location
See more open positions at Intelehealth
Something looks off?