Architect (AI-ML & Data Science)
This is a remote position.
We are looking for an Architect (AI-ML & Data Science) with a mandate to build the AI-ML & Data Science team at Intelehealth. The responsibilities include building a AI-ML roadmap and leading a small team of data scientists in the journey to its execution
As an Architect of AI-ML & Data Science, you will be responsible for integrating as well as designing and implementing advanced AI/ML algorithms and data science solutions that leverage healthcare data to drive insights and improve patient outcomes. You will be working with cross-functional teams of healthcare professionals, data scientists, engineers, and business stakeholders to define and deliver cutting-edge solutions that transform healthcare delivery.
The Architect (AI-ML & Data Science) plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate would be someone who breathes AI-ML and believes in applying it to revolutionize digital healthcare especially in the Telemedicine space
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for leveraging healthcare data to drive insights and improve patient outcomes, we would love to hear from you.
Design, develop AI/ML algorithms as well integrate off the shelf models & solutions, that enable assisted disease screening / differential diagnosis for conditions such as anemia, cataract as well as risk prediction for maternal and neonatal mortality etc
Build/integrate AI-ML models for treatment of malnutrition, hypertension
Build predictive analytics models for Disease seasonality, enhanced MLE & clinical decision support
Build and maintain data science pipelines and architectures that support efficient and scalable data processing, data analysis, and data modeling of electronic health records (EHRs) and other healthcare data sources
Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify healthcare data and analytics requirements, and design and implement data-driven solutions that address clinical and business needs
Evaluate and implement advanced technologies and frameworks that enable efficient and effective development of AI/ML and data science solutions in the healthcare domain
Build Intelehealth’s Data Science & AI/ML team - by hiring the right talent & training/coaching
Support the CTO to develop clear AI/ML strategy, innovation plans and timelines for execution
Develop and maintain best practices and guidelines for data science, AI/ML development, and software engineering in the digital health domain
Identify opportunities for automation, optimization and streamlining of data science and AI/ML workflows, and develop tools to support these efforts
Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations and data privacy laws
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
Minimum 7 years of Industry work experience, of which at least 1-2 years as an Architect/ Tech lead.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in developing/integrating & deploying AI/ML models and data science solutions, with a focus on architecturing and designing end-to-end solutions preferably in the digital health domain
- Strong R or Python skills and experience using standard libraries such as NumPy, Scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Google vertex etc
- Strong knowledge of data science, machine learning, and AI algorithms, tools and frameworks, including deep learning, computer vision, and statistical analysis.
- Experience with open source frameworks & auto ML highly preferred.
- Experience in developing and deploying data science pipelines and architectures using modern tools and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, and Kubernetes
- Experience with healthcare data sources such as EHRs and medical images, and familiarity with healthcare standards and protocols such as HL7, FHIR, and DICOM is desirable
- Experience with image processing algorithms highly preferred
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP, and familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and healthcare professionals
- ·Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and solve complex technical problems in the healthcare domain
- You are a passionate self-learner & love taking on new challenges
- You love solving problems & digging for creative solutions if you don’t the answer to a problem
- You don’t get flustered easily. You can remain level headed under pressure
- You are meticulous & pay attention to details. Nothing falls off your radar. You believe in doing things perfectly, every single time you do them.